[Geysers] Question about cell service

Lee_Whittlesey at nps.gov Lee_Whittlesey at nps.gov
Mon May 3 07:47:01 PDT 2010

Paul, et al.----

In my experience, Verizon is a company that really works well in the park.
I've had lots of visiting friends over the years who have griped
incessantly about their cell phones not working here when they were
subscribers to other companies' services.

I'm not trying to do a commercial here, and I would guess that the other
companies are improving their services gradually, but this has been my
recent-years' experience.

Lee Whittlesey

             Paul Strasser
             <upperbasin at comca
             st.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  'Geyser Observation Reports'
             <geysers-bounces@         <geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
             lists.wallawalla.                                          cc
             edu>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Geysers] Question about cell
             05/02/2010 02:03          service
             PM

             Please respond to
                  Geyser
                Observation
                  Reports
             <geysers at lists.wa
               llawalla.edu>

Hey all,

We’ve had T-Mobile for a few years and are quite satisfied with the
coverage at Old Faithful.  But I’m wondering if there is a better provider
out there.  We’re thinking of any sort of web stuff, and also better
coverage not only at OF but elsewhere in YNP.  (We’re still not sure if
T-Mobile has coverage in mammoth, for instance.)

Ideas?  Recommendations?

Thanks,

Geysers mailing list
Geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu