[Geysers] Question about cell service

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:20:39 PDT 2010

T-Mobile does not have service in Canyon, Mammoth, or Roosevelt. The best provider in the area is Verizon who has service in most villages throughout the park. The exception being lake (rumor has it a new tower is going up there this summer) and Roosevelt (However you can drive just a mile or two in any direction from roosie for service) Sprint has the pretty much the same coverage area.

Chase Ellison.