[Geysers] Question about rooms

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Tue Mar 2 19:57:54 PST 2010

Wondering if someone on the list can help. We had our reservations
booked, then our 13yo decided to bring 1-2 male friends of about his
age. Their parents (justifiably so) think it would probably be better if
we could find some sort of arrangement like a suite with sleeping space
in both rooms or something like two rooms with an adjoining bath (I
think I've seen these in the east wing of the renovated Inn) or
something of this nature (although I guess two side by side rooms would
do it). I thought the old house had something like this, like an inner
bedroom, outer room with bunks or something you could sleep on and room
in between for clothing and things. It is difficult to identify this
info online, and the operators at Xanterra don't always know what
they're talking about. Can anyone tell us where we could find the info
online or is anyone familiar enough with the layouts of the different
places that they could suggest something for a married couple plus son
and teen-aged guests? Of course, if we stay in the park, we'd like to be
in the Upper Basin.
Thanks,
Karen Webb