[Geysers] Road Construction

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Wed Jun 23 17:48:26 PDT 2010

When I came over Togwotee Pass on 2 June the road work hadn't started due to
late snow.  I presume it has started by now.  On the road from Moran
Junction to the Yellowstone South Entrance, the good news is that it is all
paved now; the work that is ongoing is shoulder shaping, striping, and the
like.  I generally drive it once a week but fairly early in the morning and
late at night.  The signs still say to expect 30 minute delays, but I
suspect the actual delays are much less.

Ralph Taylor

  _____