[Geysers] Scavenger hunting

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 19:13:18 PDT 2010

OK, thanks, David. Just so long as everybody recognizes that my photo is...
 umm ... my photo. I'm sure the same with other people.

Anyhow, although the lighting isn't great in this pic, here attached is
Round Geyser (I'd have to dig out the slide to know the date).

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/22/2010 5:24:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,