[Geysers] Scavenger hunting

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 20:22:20 PDT 2010

Giant list attached, as of 6/6/10.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/19/2010 5:09:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
david.schwarz at gmail.com writes:

Finally,  nothing to do with photos, but, starting about 15 years ago, I
maintained an  online list of eruptions of Giant since it went dormant in
1955.  I  stopped maintaining it after the 1996-1998 active phase, and my copy
went away  when my college web site was wiped after I graduated.  I think I
remember that someone, maybe several someones, kept updating it, though, and
I  was wondering if there's a current version out there somewhere?
Googling  hasn't yielded any results.

David  Schwarz