[Geysers] Fountain and Great Fountain

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 21:34:13 PDT 2010

Fountain was ie by 1627 today.  I didn't get an end time, because the people on my tour had walked the Fountain Paint Pots loop by themselves, on the way into the park.
My evening tour went a bit better.  Great Fountain was predicted at 8:30 pm +/- 2hrs.  I did convince my passengers it was worth waiting for.  Start time was 2059.  There were also a couple of bull elk in the meadow towards Tangled Creek.
Karen Low