[Geysers] Weekend report

Polly Panos pollypanos at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 2 20:01:31 PDT 2010

I haven't seen an on-site weekend report here yet, so I am sending a brief one.  (Last week of school - report cards and cleaning classroom to do!)  Here are geyser times that were called on Saturday, May 29, and either haven't been already listed on the webcam report or are fine-tuned a bit.  (A couple are listed to show intervals.)
   Grotto 0543
   Castle 0630 (minor), 1433
   Riverside 0701
   Depression 0700ie, 953, 1214ns
   Oblong 749ns
   Daisy 0759, 1054
   Grand 1049, 2136
   Great Fountain 1056
   Fountain 1119ie
   Aurum 1357, 1724
   Beehive apparently went sometime between 2200 and midnight, but it was not seen by Gazers.

Sunday, May 30
   Castle 0637 major, 2002 minor
   Grotto 0529ie, 1641ie
   Grotto Fountain 1641ie
   Aurum 0607ie, 0938, 1305
   Oblong 0658ie, 1220, 1631
   Riverside 0745, 1324, 1908
   Grand 0800 (2 burst), 1824
   Great Fountain 0949
   Fountain 1025 d30
   Artemisia 1131ie

Monday, May 31
   Castle 0559 major
   Riverside 0622ns, 1206
   Oblong 0553ie 1105
   Grotto 0524ie, 0750
   Depression 0821ie, 1103
   Aurum 1007
   Beehive's Indicator 1035
   Grand 1036 T2Q
   Beehive 1046

   It was cold and wet on Saturday, with a little bit of everything for precipitation.  On Sunday, it was cold again, with wind.  Monday morning was nicer with an occasional cold wind.  It clouded up again in the afternoon.  Several Gazers were in for the weekend or for a week or so.
   There were 2 event cycles at Fan & Mortar on Sunday, but no eruption as of when I left Monday afternoon.

Polly Panos