[Geysers] Pics from the static cam of the area between the Goggles and the Ear Spring

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:11:54 PDT 2010

   When in doubt, puffs from that part of Geyser Hill are usually Roof.  I
can vouch that it was active and frequent as usual every time I was on the
hill in the last couple of weeks.  Ear Spring definitely wasn't doing
anything out of the ordinary (no wash--and I've seen it when there was), and
Kitten was quietly intermittent any time it occurred to me to look at it,
which I admit wasn't very often.

David Schwarz