[Geysers] Need help identifying a small bubbler

Snowmoon Imaging Services janet at snowmoon.us
Sat Jul 10 20:55:53 PDT 2010

Thanks! :)

I use my camera to help me 'take notes' and here are the camera times
(adjusted - I see I forgot to switch the time for last time shift) and
what I saw (in the FWIW column):

*8 June 2010*
14:48 - Sawmill in a deep drain
14:53 - Twilight - overflowing but not quite all the way full to the top
- bubbles
14:53 - Oval - 1/4-1/2 full
14:53 - Churn - ie
14:53 - "Nifty" ie
14:56 - Crystal Spring - overflowing

Graham Meech posted on the 8th that Penta erupted at 0938, 1455, 1634

Janet White
SnowMoon Photography
http://snowmoon.us