[Geysers] Need help identifying a small bubbler

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 20:26:05 PDT 2010

That small feature is UNNG-OTO.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 7/10/2010 4:52:28 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
janet at snowmoon.us writes:

I was in  the Park in June and am working on processing the images and came
across one I  meant to ask about when I was there. I vaguely remember this
small spouter  being discussed a long time ago, but for the life of me, I
can't find that. I  only saw this in action this one time I walked by.