[Geysers] Brief report, 7/1/2010

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 10 14:12:12 PDT 2010

IMO the longer Biscuit Basin remains closed the longer bears will hang
around the UGB while becoming more habituated to humans.  That often winds
up with bad results for the bears.  I strongly recommend opening the
boardwalk ASAP in any way possible in order to extend human activity into
Biscuit and Mystic Falls.  That hopefully would encourage the bears to move
elsewhere.

Udo Freund

GOSA Store

www.gosa.org