[Geysers] New geyser analysis posted

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Wed Jan 27 13:17:10 PST 2010

I have just received the downloaded data from Hank Heasler.  The downloads
were mostly done on 13 January, with a few later in the month.

I have posted the Daisy analysis since there was interest in the activity
since there was an earthquake swarm.  The overall statistics have not been
updated yet.  Daisy's intervals were between 2h30m and 3h00m until about the
7 January, when a decline to the two hour range began and continued to the
end of data on 13 January.  Splendid?  Let's hope so!

I will be working on the Geyser Hill data next, but it will be posted rather
slowly because the year-end analysis is more time-consuming than most.

Ralph Taylor