[Geysers] Correction to the August 2009 Sput

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:00:05 PST 2010

Genean:

    Would you plese print a correction to the August 2009 Sput:

As I have been writing a report of 2009 observations in preparation for Transaction XII, I noted an error in the article "Activity of Selected Geysers --Early Summer 2009 Season" that appeared in the August 2009 edition of The Geyser Gazer Sput.  On page 11, the middle column, I wrote "Overnight June 23-24, Till had an interval between observations that did not fit anything I had seen before.  On the evening of June 23 I recorded the start of a Till major at 19:36.  On the morning of June 24 I was surprised to see a Till major at 09:40ie..."  Those dates should have been June 25-26.  On the evening of June 25 I recorded the start of a Til lmajor at 19:36.  On the morning of June 25 I saw a Till major at 09:40ie.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

Lynn Stephens