[Geysers] Webcam times 1/12/10

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:14:33 PST 2010

The early morning was much too foggy in the area to really tell what Depression Geyser was doing.
Then, most of the day (after the first Lion I saw at 0932), there was miscellaneous steam around Depression but nothing significant enough to call an eruption.
Without the streaming cam to get in close (I couldn't get it to work today), it's hard to call, so I chose not to guess. Any larger steam cloud I saw might have been a Dwarf (I wasn't sure), so I don't think we should take the lack of a Depression report as meaning it didn't necessarily erupt.
Pat Snyder