[Geysers] Kitt's Winter Trip (12/27 - 1/1/10)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:13:35 PST 2010

Thank you very much Kitt for posting your report.

I've been looking through "old" thermal reports and was reminded that people reported whether the energy was in Beauty or Chromatic.  So, as people are traveling between Oblong and Grand, I certainly would appreciate it if you would note conditions at Beauty/Chromatic.

Thank you again Kitt.  See you next spring.

Lynn