[Geysers] geyser report/ Sub Geyser eruption

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 18:32:14 PST 2010

Hello all, what a beautiful day in the park today. I started will 3 moose
and 70 bull elk in the Big Sky area, and then one of the largest wolves I
have  seen yet, on the other side of the Firehole River 1/4 mile south of the
Firehole  Picnic area.

The rest of the day at Black Sand, Biscuit and Old Faithful was uneventful,
 until the Lower Geyser Basin.