[Geysers] Miscellaneous geyser report Jan 16-23 2010

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 10:01:46 PST 2010

A bit of a delay in my responding to the below, but now we are pretty well
ensconced into our new address. Attached is a jpg of that part of the USGS
Geyser Hill map in the vicinity of Depression. Can Graham identify the
"deep hole" he saw erupting?

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 2/4/2010 6:31:35 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,