[Geysers] Boards by Fishing Cone

Snowmoon Imaging Services janet at snowmoon.us
Fri Feb 5 11:19:04 PST 2010

I've been working on photo organization and processing recently and came
across a photo from August that I've posted about on my blog
http://snowmoon.us/blog/?p=1367

I honestly don't remember seeing them earlier in the year, but the water
level sat higher then.  A whole bunch of them are between Fishing Cone
and Big Cone with more looking like they're not much farther out.
Anyone know what they might be from?  Just odd to see so many.  The
photo in the blog post was taken in mid August of 2009.

Thanks for any information.  :)

Janet White
SnowMoon Photography