[Geysers] Jan 22 North Goggle

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 18:07:12 PST 2010

Thanks Gary.  Photo 8 in the Coyote album is an enlargement of photo 7, so
it was not too close but I cropped it tight to get the dramatic facial
close-up.  The coyote was running along the side of Geyser Hill beyond the
runoff from Beehive and Scissor Springs area.  Ran parallel to the boardwalk
and then onto the trail near Arrowhead Spring.   I was at Depression at the
time.

Graham Meech