[Geysers] Bear correction

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 15:57:54 PST 2010

Although Bill's group did see a bear, it was not a grizzly, it was a
black.  It was last light (16:45) when Bill had the sighting and the bear  moved
so quick to the trees it was hard for him to identify. We were able to
identify the bear first by heading out in the morning to look at the sight,
where we found black bear tracks, wolf tracks and coyote tracks at the  scene.
We were also able to go through the photos, which also supported  the track
evidence.  Attached are the photos.

Hopefully tomorrow we will have some geyser news, happy new year to  all!

Jim Holstein