[Geysers] Cam Chat log not working and some morning times for 12/24/2010....

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Fri Dec 24 07:57:08 PST 2010

My prior post prompted some comments that people have been trying to post times to the chat log but but have not been successful, so something is wrong with that site now.  I guess my suspicion of over-shopping and over-eating were somewhat exaggerated!

Todays mini-update to start you off:

Old Faithful 0832ie,
Plume 0828ie,
Riverside 0838ie (?),

So maybe not much for me to report till the site is fied.

Merry Christmas everyone.  Maybe Santa will fix all the webcams and chat sites in his spare time on Monday :)

Graham.