[Geysers] Webcam times 12/21/2010

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 16:30:54 PST 2010

Here are some times from the webcams on for Tuesday 12/21/10 taken from the
chat log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and
from Pat Snyder, thanks for the reports.

A beautiful day in the geyser basin with a huge steam cloud from Beehive
this morning (which I was lucky enough to watch from work).  Reports from me
over the holiday weekend may be limited, just depends how distracted I get
by food etc.

Aurum 1633ie (may have been Giantess non-eruptive steam?),
Beehive 0908 Indicator 0904ie,
Depression 1219ie (?), 1501ie,
Lion 0952ie,
Old Faithful 0820ie, 0953ie, 1130ie, 1302ie, 1447ie, 1612ie,
Plume 1053ie, 1409ie, 1511ie, 1610ie,
Riverside 1510ie,

Graham Meech