[Geysers] Webcam times 12/3/2010 and correction for 12/2

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 16:44:03 PST 2010

Paul caught my deliberate mistake yesterday (thank you).  12/3 should have
said:
Old Faithful 1025, 1157, 1336, 1514, 1640ie.  So no weird interval for OF in
those times.  I just miss-read the log entry.

Here are some times from the webcams on Friday 12/3/10  taken from the chat
log ( <http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and from
Pat Snyder, thanks for the reports.

There was a report of a possible F&M 1407ie but I have not seen an image
from that timeframe so I have no idea how likely it was F&M vs. something
else.  Some pretty lighting this afternoon with the clouds and snow dusting
on the trees and all the undisturbed fresh snow around.  Would have been a
great afternoon for photography.

Castle 1555ie Major,
Grand 0907ie, 1730ie (maybe Grand or something else, too dark to know for
sure),
Lion 1622ie,
Old 0839, 1141, 1314, 1624ie,
Plume 0804, 1700