[Geysers] Evening times 8/26/10

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 21:54:03 PDT 2010

Grand 1916  T1C  (on the first Turban I was there for!)Daisy 1934nsRiverside 1950
I did a quick stroll through the NOFVEC, but I'll check it out more tomorrow.
Am I the only one who doesn't really like the idea of more webcams?  I go wave to it once a year on Christmas, so family can see me.  But I really don't like the idea of it being zoomed in on me when I'm up on Geyser Hill in winter wiping a drippy nose.  I like the emptiness and solitude in winter, and with the new streaming zoom cam, I don't like to geyser gaze on the Hill in winter now, because it feels invasive.
I'd rather have more dataloggers, especially one on Penta.
Karen Low