[Geysers] Is "Hot Dog" A Geyser?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 20:06:29 PDT 2010

Interesting story about the name, as for several years I've heard/known
this as "Dog Bone," not as "Hot Dog." In any case, it clearly is a part of the
 Spasmodic system and so should NOT be separately termed as a geyser in its
 own right.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 8/25/2010 7:06:03 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,