EXTERNAL: [Geysers] New OFVEC webcam

caros at xmission.com caros at xmission.com
Mon Aug 23 23:27:49 PDT 2010

Thinking how awesome it would be to have a cam that could be
manipulated to focus on F&M, Riverside, Spa, the Grotto Group and
maybe even the Giant/Oblong/Daisy area. Trying to think where you
could even mount such a cam. Over in the trees by the Purple Pools?
And the pipe dream of one focusing on Artemesia/Atomizer area would be
favorite. Our recent week in the park had only a handful of gazers
compared to the big holiday weeks and boy would it have been nice to
have shots of anything beyond Grand to help us figure out how to plot
our gazing for the day.
Karen Webb