[Geysers] No-Indicator Beehive eruptions

Karl and Lori Hoppe karlori at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 07:57:19 PDT 2010

Beehive Geyser has of course been known to erupt without being preceded by the Indicator, but typically the Indicator simply starts at some point during Beehive's duration.  Now with two eruptions where the Indicator possibly didn't erupt at all, I was wondering what history says about this phenomenon?  I don't think I can ever remember seeing Beehive erupt with no activity from the Indicator, but I've obviously missed more eruptions than I've seen...

Thoughts?

Karl Hoppe