[Geysers] Forwarded message: Victory Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 19:09:17 PDT 2009

Thanks Cathy. And (tho I know I'm a bit odd) one of the more wonderful
events of 2009!

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 9/21/2009 4:50:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dmonteit at comcast.net writes:

Here's a picture of Victory Geyser as  seen this morning.  It was
initially  reported by Jim at 0720ie and continued erupting for
about twenty minutes after that.  I'll leave more  detailed
reports to the gazers who were  there.   Apologies for the
slightly  blurry photo, but it gives you an idea!

Cathy Bell
Park  Ranger (Interpretation)
Old Faithful Visitor  Center
Yellowstone National Park