[Geysers] Forwarded message: Victory Geyser (Kitt B.)

barger bkbarger at bresnan.net
Mon Sep 21 17:26:01 PDT 2009

Thanks for the post.  We will be looking forward to more information on
Victory's Eruptions.  My husband and sons first watched it many years ago.
That was when I found out that Bill likes to watch new geysers.  I caught
him looking sadly at the murky hole on Labor Day Weekend during his only
trip to Yellowstone this year.  Keith and Lotus Baker spent quite a bit of
time observing it and they are in the Park right now.  Hopefully someone
took some pictures.  Kitt Barger