[Geysers] Giant photo 1921

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:10:10 PDT 2009

   I'm not sure what that could be other than the Giant Indicator Pool doing
something modern observers would consider very unusual.  That brings up
another question, though:  If you look at the enlarged version of the photo,
what are the two small steam clouds immediately to its right, partially
obscured by cars?

David Schwarz