[Geysers] Videos

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 10:55:16 PDT 2009

I've uploaded three geyser related videos in the last week.

1) As Graham noted, Beehive had a nice rainbow Saturday morning, 9/19.
This is a short video captured from the streaming camera.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UoCVRRjMUM>

2) A short video of the start of a Great Fountain eruption from our
Labor Day trip.  You may recognize some of the voices in the background.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFZwYkQVJI>

3) This year's compilation video encompassing two days in the geyser
basins.  I've got to spend more time in the basins next year.  Please
note, Please note the sound quality is a function of my camera not
Tara's playing.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDb2zdxqCek>

Dave