[Geysers] Lodging in West Yellowstone-Next Week

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 17:02:57 PDT 2009

My husband and I decided just a couple of weeks ago to come to the park
9/12-9/18.  Of course there's no lodging available in the park, so  we're
going to stay in West.

I've made a reservation at the Yellowstone Lodge just to make sure we have
somewhere to stay, but I wanted to ask those of you who are more familiar
with the area for input.  Some of the places we've stayed in West in the
past have not been places we'd like to stay again.

I don't expect five star lodging, but we'd like someplace nicer than Three
Bear Lodge and similar places.  We do want to be close to the park,  not at
one of the ranches further out.

If anyone has ideas pro or con, please let me know.

Thanks,

Becky K.