[Geysers] Geyser Report: 10/29/2009

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 08:49:32 PDT 2009

I seem to have missed any previous info about a Great Fountain wild phase.
Do "we" know anything about when it began and (gosh, it would be nice to
know)  if there is data about eruption intervals prior to the start? Thanks.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 10/29/2009 8:13:23 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,