[Geysers] Virus in my computer

Donnie Grisso dlgrisso at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 18:26:23 PDT 2009

Hello to all,

For the second week in a row, people on my email contact list have received emails from me.  I did NOT send these emails. It appears that a virus has invaded my computer and stolen my contact list. These emails are going out with no subject and a link with no message. Please do NOT open any link or any email from me that does not have a subject; just delete them. I apologize for this disaster and appreciate anyone's advice that can tell me what I need to do to make this stop.

I hate to delete my address book or change my email address but maybe that's what I will have to do. Any experts out there that has any advice, I will listen. I ran my virus scan last week after the first time this happened and nothing showed up. Needless to say I am quite frustrated and totally lost as to what to do.

Donnie Grisso