[Geysers] RE: YNP spring depths

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 18:50:08 PDT 2009

Brian wrote:

" All in all, it still surprises me how shallow some of these are"

These are the depths that can be plumbed.  It is not the depth of the
plumbing system but rather the depth that a probe can go before twists and
turns deny getting an instrument to any greater depth.

You probably know that, but I just wanted people to know that Grand's
plumbing system certainly goes deeper than 20-25 feet.

Paul Strasser