[Geysers] Second edition of Marler's Inventory

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:14:01 PST 2009

In his autobiography Marler says the first eiditon of the Inventory "was completed in February 1973.  On November 7, 1975 I began work on the 2nd edition of the Inventory, completing it on February 5, 1976."

Questions:  Has anyone ever accessed this second edition?  If so, was it at BYU in Marler's papers, or was it located elsewhere?  Does anyone know how extensive the revisions in the second edition were?

I knew there were slightly different versions of the Inventory but the ones of which I were aware appeared to be differences between the NTIS publication (filmed 8/3/1973) and a version dated June 1973.  I hadn't read Marler's autobiography until now so I had never searched for a "second edition" with a 1976 or later date.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Lynn Stephens