[Geysers] Geyser report May 26

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue May 26 16:53:09 PDT 2009

First to note about Castle. Yesterday it finally had a major at 1248. That
gave it a 2nd minor interval of 12h 22m, and a major-to-major interval of
over 30 hours. So today. Well, it followed last evening's major with a
nighttime minor (time unknown as the monitor wasn't working, apparently), then
another minor at 0818 (d=4m13s). It had not again erupted as of 1440 this
afternoon.

Plume intervals 68, 70, 72, 67, and 61 minutes.
Beehive'sIndicator 1414, Beehive 1429.
Lion 0545ie end of series; 1235 initial and end of series of one.
Aurum 0831 and 1324.
Penta a full major eruption, 0850ie. KC said it stopped, rested, then
restarted, but I don't have the details on that.
Grand 0611 (T2Q) and not again as of 1440.
Oblong was pushing cycles as of 0545 but did not erupt until 1343. That
eruption was huge, however.
Grotto Fountain 1030, Grotto 1042. The eruption wasa quite short but I do
not have an ending time... Yesterdays Grotto marathon was not very long, and
Bijou was fully recovered by dawn today.
Daisy 0554, missed, 1021, 1227, 1440.
Riverside 0726 and 1319.
Great Fountain 1513 (OV=86, P=0).
White Dome 1507 and 1556.