[Geysers] Geysers Near Black Pool (West Thumb)

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Sat Mar 21 21:44:18 PDT 2009

Those are the only three I know about, unless you want to count Hillside
which is not exactly "near" Black Pool and has been dormant for several
years.  I am not sure where North Star Geyser is but there are at least
three vents that look like possible geysers to the west of the pool and the
broken sinter around the area could easily conceal more.

Ralph Taylor