[Geysers] Trees!

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 05:11:01 PST 2009

I hope MA might elucidate on, or confirm, what she wrote (below) --  that
those trees, which were not in front of the Inn when it was built nor,
apparently, as late as the 1950s, were planted by the Bureau of Public Roads  where
nature had grown none? If so......?

And with that, I personally drop this topic.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 3/4/2009 6:13:37 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,