[Geysers] April 09 Sput correction

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Mar 5 11:08:30 PST 2009

I encourage renewing and new subscribers to use the website and pay with
plastic.  Checks via mail are also gladly accepted.  (c:)
http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/gosa00/subscript/searchresults.htm

Personally, I am really enjoying reading Lynn's series on the '59 Hebgen
Lake quake.  The February issue (not April) contains Part IV, which
Scott refers to here.  The series will continue until the August issue,
which will mark the event's 50th anniversary.

As for those geothermal plants, haven't we learned anything (New Zealand
and Nevada: Hot Creek, Beowawe and Steamboat Springs; etc.....) or do
others like Sierra not care over the loss of geysers?  I assume the
letter writing has begun ...

Udo Freund
Blessed are those that run around in circles for they shall be called
big wheels!