[Geysers] Geyser report June 26

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 15:59:28 PDT 2009

I didn't file a report yesterday, June 25, simply because I didn't get
around to it. The one thing of note you'll see under Beehive, below.

So Friday, June 26, 2009:

Plume was a bit odd, but the long interval can perhaps be accounted for by
this morning's moderate rain: intervals of 72, 107, 72, 58, 72, and 65
minutes.

Beehive erupted yesterday morning at 0809 (Indicator 0758), then in the
evening at 1938 -- interval of 11h 29m. So today it went long with Indicator
1215, Beehive 1230 (I=16h 52m).

Lion 1045 initial and 1202 end of series; it tried, with strong splashing
but no eruption at 1318 and that was it.

Aurum 0843 and 1410.

Castle majored in the night and then 1432 major.

Grand 0308E and 1227 (T1Q) -- note this start time as 3 minutes before
Beehive, which was a bit disappointing to those who rushed from Grand to the
Hill.

Oblong 1047.

Grotto 0517ie in marathon.
Spa 0721ie with bursts estimated to reach 40 feet.

Daisy 0545ie, missed, 1149, and 1348.

Riverside 1049ie/ns.

Great Fountain 0910 (P=2).

Fountain 0926ie (end 0947).