[Geysers] May and June data analysis

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Sat Jun 20 19:49:26 PDT 2009

I have just arrived at Old Faithful, and I received a large batch of logger
data, and am in the middle of downloading even more data.  I will not have
all of the analysis done for some time, perhaps more than a week.

I have begun uploading individual geysers as they are completed; Castle is
up to date and Artemisia is complete through May.  I intend to proceed with
the predicted geysers first, then move on to other geysers starting with
those that tend to generate the most interest.

I do not have access to a printer yet, so no handouts will be available for
a while either.

Please bear with me as I try to get the loggers straightened out and plow
through a mountain of data!

If there are any geysers of particular interest, let me know and I'll try to
do them ASAP.

Thanks,

Ralph Taylor