[Geysers] Geyser report June 18

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 16:07:52 PDT 2009

Report for Thursday, June 18, 2009.

Little Squirt was 0720 ie, and since neither I nor Alan had noticed before
then, that was probably near start (we had looked that way).

Only caught two Plume intervals (preceeded by a triple interval of 196
minutes) of 67 and 68 minutes.

Beehive was in the night.

Depression 0744ie.

Lion 0942 (initial?) and 1108.

Castle was 1937 major on 6/17 and today at 0926 major.

Finally some Tardy cycles in the Sawmill Complex, but, as of noon or so, no
Penta or Churn.

West Triplet 09something (the call was broken).
Rift 0954 (d = 1h 38m).
Grand 0320E and 1214 (T2*Q).

Oblong 0654.

Bijou by early am had recovered from yesterday's marathon and was again
having short pauses. I also, briefly, saw some bubbling in Emerald Vent.

Grotto was in marathon all day yesterday -- neither the start nor the end
time is known, but it had to be a fairly long duration.

Daisy 0500E, 0723, 0936, and 1146.

Riverside 0648.

F&M pretty garbage-ish while I was there. Marker in place.

Fountain 0700ie and 1242.

Great Fountain 1327 (OV=75, P=7).

Pink 1123 (I think that's what Lynn said).

Narcissus 1225ie long, so after Great Fountain I went in there and got the
expected short at 1447 (d=4m47s). [Like all the 4's and 7's?]

Scott Bryan
**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222677718x1201465083/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692163%3B38015526%3Be)