[Geysers] Teapot Geyser activity

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 19:15:43 PDT 2009

In a message dated 6/16/2009 6:42:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
karlori at yahoo.com writes:

So is this Teapot?  And if so, was it active last year?  Scott Bryan had
mentioned in one of his posts in May 2008, "I actually have not seen Teapot in
eruption in a very long time."

I think the photo shows Teapot -- it would have been awfully nice if more
foreground was showing in the photo. But to note: Split Cone is that rather
large mound-like cone that is very near the boardwalk directly between the
Inn and Old Faithful. The feature in the photo is not Split Cone. Anyhow, I'll
have to pay attention to that area.

Scott Bryan
**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222865043x1201494942/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692145%3B38015538%3Bh)