[Geysers] Fan and Mortar 12 June 2009

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 18:15:37 PDT 2009

A general comment about something that I probably have been guilty of, too.
In Ben Hoppe's report (partial copy below), he says "this morning..." This
item was posted to the list the evening of June 13, but the information
(that is, the "this morning" was for June 12.

The point being that people could easily get confused by this from
yesterday versus my report from today.

So I, and I hope all others, will always place the date (maybe also the day
of the week) in their posts.

Thanks,
Scott Bryan
In a message dated 6/13/2009 6:48:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,