[Geysers] Geysers that Erupt in Series

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:37:52 PDT 2009

In order to answer this, I would have to know what you consider "series".  It appears to me there are at least two definitions of "series" in your list.  What would you consider Atomizer, Till, and Lone Pine eruptions for example where Atomizer has minor eruptions leading up to the major and Till and Lone Pine have minor eruptions after the main eruption.  How also would you handle Narcissus, with its long-short-long-short pattern?  Do you consider that a "series"?