[Geysers] Geysers that Erupt in Series

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Tue Jun 9 22:22:30 PDT 2009

>From your list, I'd question Castle, as the minors occur at the time a major
would be expected but the time to the next eruption is highly variable and
does not appear to me to be a series.  I agree with the rest.

Additionally:

Lone Pine has a major followed by minors.
Atomizer has a series of minors leading to a major.
Dome Geyser has series of low pool eruptions following an initial major
Silex Spring has series of low pool eruptions following an initial full pool
eruption
Little Squirt's eruptions are arguably series since they end with five or
six distinct episodes of activity separated by pauses
Pyramid Geyser sometimes has minor eruptions before or after the major

These are geysers for which I have data--I didn't have time to review
everything!

Ralph Taylor