[Geysers] Probable Link major 8 June 2009

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:00:11 PDT 2009

I will just chime in briefly to point out that I saw two Link majors in 2002, and neither one washed sinter on to the bike path.  Also, I have photographs taken by Kitt Barger clearly showing that the runoff channel that is downstream from the main one does not have water in it in the aftermath of the July 7, 2002 Link major that was witnessed by 20+ gazers who were waiting at Fan & Mortar.  Ben's photos look very similar to what I've seen after the dozen or so Link majors I've been in the basin for.

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com