[Geysers] Geyser report June 9

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 15:14:09 PDT 2009

Plume intervals 72 and 69 minutes.

Beehive 0455 -- not sure if that is start or ie.

Lion 0950 initial, 1114.

Aurum 1126.

Castle 0153E and had not erupted as of 1500.

Sawmill was in strong control, to say the least: a deep drain was followed
by a deeper drain with no intervening activity. During the second phase,
after Sawmill had been in eruption for quite a while, we saw Uncertain 1151ie.

Grand 0441E and finally (no Rift) at 1416 (T2Q).
Sputniks 0704.

Oblong 0950.

Grotto Fountain 0654ie and Grotto 0656, off around 1140.

Daisy 0723, 0936, 1141, 1347.

Riverside 0843ns and 1434.

Link, as noted elsewhere, did indeed have a major eruption.

F&M have event cycles, but they are weak. It makes me feel that they'd like
to erupt but the river's just too high.

Artemisia 1011.

Fountain 0759.

Lynn had Great Fountain predicted for 1400 +/- 15 minutes.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)